[Live-demo] Quickstart (video??)

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 18:47:41 PDT 2011

Answering Hamish,
I think probably our first use of videos would be to provide viewers
with a quick overview of the application.

I think in most cases, the best way to achieve this would be to record
someone walking through the quickstart.

By recording the quickstart, we would also be reducing our maintenance
costs, by reusing material created by each project.

An included voice commentary would be the most professional
presentation, but also a lot more work to do well. So I would suggest
that adding voice should initially only be optional.