[Live-demo] anyone familiar with apache configs?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 01:57:40 PDT 2011

I'd like to configure apache on OSGeo-Live such that http://localhost
points to /usr/local/share/osgeolive-docs/
I'll also need to have other documentation at various locations on the
disk also referenced via a http://localhost/... URL.

It will need to be set up with one of our install scripts (which I can
handle), but I'd like to know how I should do this without introducing
any security risks or breaking standard conventions in this area.

Has anyone got any advice that you can send in my direction?

Geospatial Director