[Live-demo] Documentation for v5

activityworkshop mail at activityworkshop.net
Fri Jun 24 13:48:49 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I noticed from the schedule spreadsheet that the deadline for updating
the english docs is 18th July.  I just have a couple of questions about
this, maybe someone on the list can help:

- I've heard that the dvd v5 will probably use Xubuntu 11.04 (Natty
Narwhal) as a base.  Can anyone confirm this, that the versions of the
applications will be those in the Natty repositories?

- In the last release, many of the screenshots were made with Barcelona
as a theme.  Is any such theme planned for v5 ?

Thanks,
activityworkshop