[Live-demo] 5.0alpha2 build logs

Julien Malik julien.malik at c-s.fr
Tue Jun 28 01:27:19 PDT 2011

Hello

Thanks to all for your answers.

To avoid disturbing the disc alpha release process, we will change the
otb install script so that it uses the otb packages built with the
standard distribution packages (gdal 1.6).
In the meantime, I'll change our patch to fit Even's changeset, and
propose it for inclusion in the ubuntugis gdal package.
If it is accepted, we will be able to switch the OTB package to the
ubuntugis-enabled one (we have one PPA for each version).

Regards,
Julien