[Live-demo] Re: 5.0alpha2 build logs

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 05:21:42 PDT 2011

Jackie, thank you for following up on this.
Yes, saving 116Meg will be a very good start.

We should have a better idea as to whether it is enough in a couple of
weeks, once we have done a complete build with all the latest versions
of applications.

Any more space saving ideas would certainly still be welcomed.