[Live-demo] Re: [Workshops] FOSS4G Live DVD: inclusion of software and tutorials

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 02:43:53 PST 2011

Hi Christian,
We are in the final weeks of building the OSGeo-Live 4.5 release.
After that, (and a few weeks recovery) we will be turning our attention
to release 5.0 which will be handed out at foss4g 2011.

Our guide for what is included on OSGeo-Live is described in the pages
linked from here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#How_to_add_a_project_to_OSGeoLive