[Live-demo] gvsig quickstart from Simon Cropper

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 19:52:45 PST 2011

I've just committed a gvsig quickstart which was written by Simon Cropper.
Thank you very much Simon for creating this for us.

Simon, I've fixed the image pathnames as requested.
Could someone please check the VM pathname for the naturalearth dataset
is correct (Simon didn't have a VM when writing, and I haven't got one
handy at the moment).

The docs should be visible within the hour at:
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/quickstart/gvsig_quickstart.html

I'm very impressed to report that we have 47 out of 48 osgeolive
quickstarts complete for this release. (zygrib is missing)