[Live-demo] Where to keep the osgeo-live presentation?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 03:32:08 PST 2011

We have an OSGeo-Live presentation, which is currently outside our main
osgeo-live docs, here:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/promo/en/presentations/OSGeoLive4_0Taster

I'd like to suggest that we move it here:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/trunk/gisvm/doc/en/presentation/LighteningOverview.odt

My reasons are:
1. In future, I think we should be tagging presentations, along with
each release.
2. It will make translations easier to track by keeping the presentation
along with other applications
3. At some point, quite likely the next release, I expect we will want
to bundle this presentation with the release and release docs.

Hamish,
I expect you will have comment on this proposal?

Geospatial Director