[Live-demo] Some problems we found to use the DVD for FOSSGIS conference

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Tue Mar 15 02:26:10 PDT 2011

Hi,

I tested the latest live DVD version for FOSSGIS conference and found some
issues we cannot really solve. Maybe someone on the list can help?

a) The desktop/keyboard appears by default in English. And I had a problem
to change into German language for the workshops we want to do with the DVD.
Maybe there is a certain procedure I have to follow?

b) If I want to run the ISO image locally with VirtualBox, I cannot switch
to full screen mode. The VirtualBox window is not adjusted to the full Window
size. How can I do that?

Thanks for any ideas
 Otto