[Live-demo] Re: LiveDVD Copyright Ambiguity

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Mar 16 18:32:21 PDT 2011

Simon,
Thank you for raising this issue, it is very important and hasn't had
much air time on the OSGeo-Live project.
Once we have finished the final throws of the 4.5 release (in a few
hours) and had time to recoup, we should revisit this. Please remind us
again in a few weeks, if the topic isn't discussed immediately.