[Live-demo] Build RC3 Status

Eike Hinderk Jürrens e.h.juerrens at 52north.org
Thu Mar 17 02:49:58 PDT 2011

Hi Cameron, dear others.

Am 16.03.2011 20:46, schrieb Cameron Shorter:
>>   52nSOS shows build errors in the log - can someone with knowledge
>> of the 52 North products look into this ?
>

> I've emailed Eike Hinderk Jürrens <e.h.juerrens at 52north.org> asking
> him to investigate.

The "problem" is, that I took as source for the demo SOS a database
which is running for some years and uses an older version of PostGIS.

As for the other RCs, the 52°North SOS is running good and responds as
required to the requests by the test client.

For OSGEO-LiveDVD, I am planning to update the database.

>From my side, this is not a problem now but you are welcome for
correcting me.

Kind regards,
Eike

--
Eike Hinderk Jürrens
52° North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
E-Mail: e.h.juerrens at 52north.org
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-33
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
http://52north.org/
General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849