[Live-demo] pycsw in OSGeo Live.

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 17:19:45 PDT 2011

(Angelos will be offline for the next couple of weeks or so)

Hi Cameron: Angelos did create a test DVD with the install, I believe he has tested this and pycsw works.  How can I test this myself (sorry, I'm new here)?

As well, do you require overview / quickstart documentation?  I've drafted some based on our local sphinx docs.

..Tom