[Live-demo] New MapProxy package

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Wed May 25 10:29:31 PDT 2011

El 25/05/11 13:41, Cameron Shorter escribió:
> Thanks Olivier,
> Based upon your responses, I'm +1 for including MapProxy in OSGeo-Live.
>
> Could others on this list please vote within the next 48 hours. If there
> are no negative responses, I suggest that MapProxy be invited to join
> OSGeo-Live.

+1

I'm using MapProxy on a project (with a lot of deployment problems, not
mapproxy fault) and I can say Oliver work on mailing list is just
awesome. I forsee a lot of potential of the product, specially with the
WMTS support and all the seeding sugar.

The community is not huge but it's quite active.

Best regards

--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
http://es.osgeo.org