[Live-demo] Re: Fwd: OSGEO Live 5 USB Distribution testing

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 12:55:44 PST 2011

Very interesting to read this experience. In fact it makes me doubt
whether we should not also focus on providing a live dvd for windows,
where one could test different programs without having to install
them, and which can use the same documentation and quickstarts as the
linux version.
I know many people who would definitely use such a disk; and continue
using it, but much less people who would actually do so with the linux
version.

Johan