[Live-demo] Community comments on OSGeo-Live

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Oct 9 08:56:54 PDT 2011

I checked, there's nothing wrong with the download servers. At worst a
direct http link might solve their problem.

A torrent really wouldn't help since it would be the same machines
seeding as the regular download machines. Would also take longer and
potentially have unintended bandwidth impacts on our current system.
I'm also positive we never made one for 4.5 either.

I'll look at making an emergency list of direct download links available
in the event the redirector isn't working right.