[Live-demo] Re: Successful deployment (Was: Community comments on OSGeo-Live)

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 03:21:01 PDT 2011

Micha,
I'm delighted to hear how well OSGeo-Live worked for you. Is it ok if
you add your description to our History page.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_History . Such success stories are
highly valuable for promoting the value of OSGeo-Live.

I'm also interested to know which applications you demonstrated in your
workshop.