[Live-demo] New Contributor: Frank Warmerdam

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Apr 1 10:55:40 PDT 2012

Folks,

I'd like to contribute some materials, such as the GEOS project overview,
to the OSGeo Live project.  I already have access to subversion and my
userid is "warmerdam".

I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.

The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:

         Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for
Quickstarts
         Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
         A version of LGPL for install scripts
         One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed applications

Best regards,