[Live-demo] Planing Roadmap in OSGeo Trac for Live Project

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon Apr 2 04:17:34 PDT 2012

I agree with what Frank and Angelos said.
It could be also a good idea to move the OSGeo Live project to its own SVN
repository and TRAC instance. Currently it uses the "osgeo" repository and
TRAC, but I think it would better fit into this list as a separate project:
https://trac.osgeo.org/
I don't know how difficult it is though to do the changes.

Daniel

Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de