[Live-demo] GEOS image for OSGeo-Live Overview

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 13:08:14 PDT 2012

Martin,
I'll answer your 2 questions in 2 email threads, to make it easier to
follow.

Thanks for the offer for your image JTS image. We will need a larger
image so it sounds like someone will need to create it. Any volunteers
lurking wishing to offer to create something like:
http://tsusiatsoftware.net/jts/images/example-intersection.gif
in a 1024x768 image?