[Live-demo] updating trunk to xubuntu 12.04

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Fri Apr 27 22:08:12 PDT 2012

My areas of concern/interest:

* PostgreSQL 9.1
     done - I expect no problems there

* PostGIS 2.0
     not done. now dependent on GDAL by default
     no sign of .debs.. unclear who is doing this upstream

* Natural Earth 1.5
     a substantially cleaned version has been alluded to
     no sign of a ship date?

--
Big Black Hole Dept.
    Java .. I suspect we need a new someone to manage this

Python 2.7 now standard
    maybe no problems.. no clues yet

==
Brian Hamlin