[Live-demo] updating trunk to xubuntu 12.04

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 21:30:11 PDT 2012

the ossim stuff will not works on 12.04 using the default osg 3.x
the dev need to adapt the code to run with osg 3.x (ossim is stuck on 2.8)
… an hack for me will be to build osg2.8 and store only the needed lib the binary pkg … but this will increase the pkg size.

 i mailed the ossim list to worn them about this.

Massimo.

i've a runing vm 12.04 to test the live build too. (it gives me problem with the vbox additions, the mouse pointer has a bad offset .. anyone with the same problem ?  )