[Live-demo] Re: Translating OSGeo-Live to Chinese

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 01:56:13 PDT 2012

Amy,
I'm delighted to hear that you will be able to help with the Chinese
translations.

You will find the process for translating explained here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Translate

And you can see the latest status of our translated documents here:
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/zh/index.html

Song, Wang,
Do you have any suggestions for Amy with regards to the style you are
making use of in the translation?