[Live-demo] Re: Call for interest in OSGeo-Live 6.0

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 10:00:59 PDT 2012

Hi,

Given my recent successes building the latest version of MapGuide and FDO
for Ubuntu 11.10 and 12.04, I'd like to take a look at the (strong)
possibility of re-introducing MapGuide Open Source back into the OSGeo
LiveDVD.

However, I am currently not familiar with the LiveDVD build process. Is
there any documentation that can point me in the right direction?

- Jackie