[Live-demo] Re: Call for interest in OSGeo-Live 6.0

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 13:44:46 PDT 2012

Jackie,
Great to hear your interest in OSGeo-Live. I'd also point you at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project

One of our big pressures to address is the size of MapGuide, and the
lack of space left on OSGeo-Live.
I think we should be able to work something out, but our focus will be
on trying to work out smart ways to save space.