[Live-demo] Translation planning doc - misaligned column "notes for off-line translation"

Oscar Fonts oscar.fonts at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 00:15:13 PDT 2012

Hi,

Regarding "osgeo_livedvd_trans_planning" spreadsheet, we're using the
K column "notes for off-line translation coordination" for Catalan
translations.

Every time spreadsheet contents are updated, this column becomes
misaligned. With the last changes we can no longer figure out how to
realign it.

Maybe those who master google docs magic (aka Cameron?) could take
this into account for the next time... keeping this column synced
would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Oscar.