[Live-demo] Greek Translations at 100%

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 13:25:51 PDT 2012

On 2/08/2012 5:31 AM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to thank the Greek OSGeoLive translation team for their great
> and hard work. We have reached 100%.
> The team will continue with updates to documents for future releases
> of the DVD.
>
> http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/lang_stats.html
>
> Cheers,
> Angelos

Congratulations to the Greek team.
<start Greek national anthem>
I'd now like to award you all gold medals for an excellent effort.

I see that German and Spanish teams are currently running neck and neck,
viaing for the bronze and silver medals, and also good to see some new
entrants into the translation effort this year, who have been making
good progress.