[Live-demo] Want to start the translation of the OSGEO Live in french

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 01:53:31 PDT 2012

On 3/08/2012 5:51 PM, Etienne DELAY wrote:
> On 02/08/2012 14:12, Cameron Shorter wrote:
>> Welcome Etienne,
>> Nice to see the French translation team growing.
>> I've set you up with subversion commit access.
>> Can you please test that it works by adding your name to the
>> contributors.csv and translators.csv file, as per:
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion
>>
>> I'll be interested to hear if it works or not for you.
>>
>> On 2/08/2012 5:43 PM, Etienne DELAY wrote:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I would like to contribute to the french translation of the
>>> OSGeo-Live. Could I please get access to subversion.
>>>
>>> My osgeo-user id is: 8449
>>>
>>> I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with
>>> the OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.
>>>

> Hi Cameron
> I have many problems ...
> I can very well recover data, but when I want to make the "commit" it
> bug.
> I read on the mailing list OSGeo-fr it could come to my version of
> subversion I'm 1.7.5 him while the server is 1.6.9
> sadness
> I try downgraded my version of svn, and return to 1.6, but there are a
> lot of dependency problems ...

Etienne,
Sorry to hear you are getting stuck.
I'd be surprised if your problem is a mismatch with the server.  Are you
running linux or windows?
Might want to try contacting us again on IRC (best to talk in the
#osgeolive or #osgeo channel as you will usually find someone who can help).

You can log into IRC from: http://webchat.freenode.net/ Enter a
nickname, and set channel=osgeolive