[Live-demo] Chroot customization status

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Aug 5 00:40:47 PDT 2012

I figured out setting the username, hostname, password and boot kernel.
We can handle newer kernels but it's a little tricky so its hard coded
to the default kernel from Xubuntu iso for now.

The login screen background and Ubiquity text is not completely done yet
but at least it's in progress. Editing .disk/info might solve part of
that. Oddly replacing the graphic didn't work right yet.

The fixes are in the build_chroot_debug.sh and need to be ported over to
build_chroot.sh once verified.

Next build done with this should boot fine so we can start fixing the
permissions on all the other apps.