[Live-demo] proposal for english documentation

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 12:21:13 PDT 2012

During translation I find something for me strange in English
documentation, that I like to fix

- virtualbox_quickstart.html
 * line 25 : On linux do the following ->  On Ubuntu do the following

- osm_dataset_overview.html
 * line 21 : but the maps can also be viewed -> but the data can also be viewed
 * line 37 : polyline, and area coverage. -> polyline, area coverage
and relations.

- rasdaman_overview.html
 * GDAL -> :doc:`GDAL <./gdal_overview>`

- openjub_overview.html
 * deegree -> :doc:`deegree <./deegree_overview>`

In other pages there are software that for me they should be linked to
osgeo live documentation e not to main website
what do you think?

--
best
Luca