[Live-demo] Converting docs to UTF encoding

Zhengfan Lin public.t.lin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 10:54:35 PDT 2012

Thanks for the dos2unix suggestion.

I decided not to do anything for now. We are very close to 6.0 and I can't
confirm DOS/Win EOL is actually causing any problem. (At least the HTMLs
are fine.) It should be a good idea to keep things as they are as long as
they are not broken so we can save some possible trouble fixing new issues
in a hurry. I'll try to convert the EOLs after 6.0 release.

Best,

Zhengfan Lin