[Live-demo] Add Localized Contact Info for OSGeo Live Translations ?

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Fri Aug 10 03:14:40 PDT 2012

On 10 August 2012 11:22, Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Jorge:
>> +1, a simple sentence at the Contact us section[1] pointing
>> to the most appropriate mailing list or wiki or web page to
>> provide information in your language would be useful to low the
>> barrier for non English readers.
>
> it sounds like a friendly thing to me, under the banner of l10n.
>

> Hamish

As I'm the main contributor to the Spanish translations those days,
but I'm goin on holidays for a week, I've taken the liberty to commit
that info to our /doc/es/contact.rst at changeset 8920. If for
whatever reason this information is decided to not be included, please
revert that change.

The sentence I've added in Spanish is more or less like this (with links):

"If you want to contact the Spanish Language OSGeo community, please
refer to our website, our mailing list or our twitter account"

Best regards

--
Jorge Sanz
http://es.osgeo.org