[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 6.0 at OSGIS conference

Barry Rowlingson barry.rowlingson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 00:25:58 PDT 2012

On 7 August 2012 21:58, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wrote:

>  On 7/08/2012 9:42 PM, Barry Rowlingson wrote:
>
>  Cameron: When are we expecting the final OSGeo-Live ISO release?
>
>  Barry, we are scheduled to provide an ISO to you on 14 August, in one
> week, leaving you 3 weeks to get the DVD burned.

We should be able to get the DVDs burned in time. I should find out from
Suchith if he wants the regular DVD or the -mini variant. Will the regular
one fit reliably onto a DVD? Is it like the old CD days when the standard
was 650Mb but manufacturers pushed it to 700 or more with occasionally
failing consequences?

Barry