[Live-demo] Clarifying the docs English (after 6.0 release)

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Aug 17 11:13:55 PDT 2012

Just had a discussion here with a native korean and native chinese
speaker. The English docs are a little hard to translate properly.
After much discussion (and me explaining md5) we think the following
line should be changed to make translation easier (apparently the
current chinese translation is close but not quite right).

From:
Verify your download with its md5sum checksum

To:
Use the md5 file to make sure your download is complete.

It's also suggested we link to or include an explanation of md5. The
Wikipedia pages in Korean and Chinese, I'm told are good.

This brings up a good point though that in 6.5 we might want to work on
simplifying the english to make it easier to translate.