[Live-demo] Draft press release

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 15:45:50 PDT 2012

Barry Rowlingson wrote:
> >   Is it really a 'lightening' presentation or a 'lightning'
> > presentation? en-lightening maybe? Or just a presentation?

and has it been specifically updated for the current release?
if not it should lose some prominence in the release announcement.

also, Angelos, should
  Remote Sensing Laboratory, National Technical University of Athens
be listed as a supporting org similar to how UC Davis is?

thanks,
Hamish

ps- I went ahead and added the conference dates, otherwise it
seemed a bit vague and drifting in that regard.