[Live-demo] Draft press release

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 20:52:02 PDT 2012

Ah, thank you for that.

Would you mind also having a look at the char encoding of our
contributors and translators on the DVD, and fixing any you may find. In
particular I notice that "Anna Muñoz" seems to have some issues with
char encoding:
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/contact.html
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/doc/translators.csv