[Live-demo] Draft press release

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 11:05:33 PDT 2012

Hi Hamish,

Thank you for raising this issue up.
The situation is a bit complicated:
I do use hardware resources from RS Lab to do the builds, but this is a
personal development server and not official sponsorship to the OSGeoLive
project. I would like to make this more official plus convince teaching
stuff to use the dvd for various activities in our department. I have
planned to contact some people to get an official sponsorship with
dedicated hardware etc. So lets better list NTUA when I have this official
letter, hopefully mid-September.

Cheers,
Angelos

--