[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 6.5 alpha4 status - i3geo

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 10:47:31 PST 2012

On 13/12/12 00:52, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas wrote:
> Ups sorry, I've just read this after commiting the install script:-(
>
> Shall I wait to add i3 to main script until they do the formal request?

Jorge, the one main issue I see is that we have a legal conflict in that
as yet we have not received an email from Valenty stating that he
confirms that we can use his install script under an Open Source license
as per:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion
Assuming Valenty can send such an email in the next 48 hours, then no
need to back out the commit.

Valenty,
As soon as you can, can you please send a public email such as:

    /"Hi all, I'd like to contribute XXX to OSGeo-Live. Could I please
    get access to subversion. My osgeo-user id is: YYYY./

    /I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible
    with the OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution."/