[Live-demo] Re-categorising OSGeo-Live projects

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Thu Dec 13 13:10:17 PST 2012

Cameron,

I'd argue that the two are different enough to be categorized
differently. rasdaman manages raster data stored in PostgreSQL which is
exposed by its Petascope component via OGC services. EOxServer in turn
focuses on the OGC services part and accesses raster data stored in
different ways like directly in the file system.

I like the categorization you proposed today.

cu
Stephan