[Live-demo] customized ISO not booting

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 10:57:34 PST 2012

Hi,

This issue was not resolved and we moved to the Ubuntu official method
to create iso, without installing everything on a VM first.

So you have 2 options:
1. Use the new method and create a script for every custom application
you need to install, configure and then include it in the inchroot.sh
script. This will not need a VM.
2. Create a VM as a base and try remastersys (using the GUI it provides
http://www.remastersys.com/ ) or similar tools (eg. Ubuntu Builder
http://code.google.com/p/ubuntu-builder/ ). Both are nice applications
and hopefully you can get them working.
Please use the supported methods for those tools (as described in their
documentation) instead of the build_iso.sh

Best,
Angelos