[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 6.5 alpha5 status

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 12:47:37 PST 2012

Hi,

There has been lot of bug fixing action lately and several nightly builds.
The last one is available here:
http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/dev/

Before moving to our final alpha6 build I would like to provide an
update on the active issues:

1. Mapfish is not working
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/917

2. Sahana is not working
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1039

3. Ushahidi is not working
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1041

4. i3geo has some installation issues (hopefully the last commits have
fixed it)
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1043

5. GeoNetwork fails to start internal geoserver with 1GB of RAM
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1032

What was fixed the last days:
- GeoServer
- Cartaro
- EOxServer
- gvSIG
- Mapbender
- Tilemill
- osm2pgsql
- QGIS Server
- Spatialite GUI

We would like to have the above issues fixed for our first beta release
early January, so we kindly ask involved projects to step up and provide
fixes, in order to make the first beta as stable as possible.

Best Wishes,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos