[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 5.5 draft for background image

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Sun Feb 5 05:40:16 PST 2012

Hello,

sorry, that I did not join the irc meeting last week. I had a look at the
logs [1] and have a question about the background image and sleeves.

We have the FOSSGIS conference in march and are going to use OSGeo-Live in
the workshops and we will give the DVD to the participants of the
conference.

People from the orga team created a desktop image and are going to create
an image for the dvd cover too.

I commited the first draft of the background image to the svn [2]. My
suggestion was to make the image a bit more pale to see the desktop links
better.

We could take a version without the FOSSGIS logo and the building for the
official version. What do you think?

Astrid

[1] http://irclogs.geoapt.com/osgeolive/%23osgeolive.2012-02-01.log
[2]