[Live-demo] Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2012 Timeline

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 22:05:55 PST 2012

Thank you Susan,
I'm delighted to hear that the OSGeo-Live DVD will be handed out to all
delegates at FOSS4G 2012 in Beijing.

We will be in touch with you about details as we get closer to the event.
One thing that we can offer is to have the Beijing Organising Committee
influence the DVD cover and the background image with images from the
Beijing FOSS4G.

I look forward to talking more about this later.