[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live presentation at FOSS4G-NA?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 11:21:37 PST 2012

Alex,
Yes, I'm happy to work with you to get the lightening overview on the
agenda.
I'll let you chose how much of the presentation you wish to take from
the original script

https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/promo/trunk/en/presentation/

I'll be able to dig up a previous abstract which I'll add into
subversion, and which you can use as a basis for your abstract.