[Live-demo] Re: Should 52 North WPS continue to be included on OSGeo-Live?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:58:31 PST 2012

Thanks for the feedback Bastian,

So we have a couple of issues here:

1. The LiveDVD is referencing an external URL, which means it won't work
when offline. We aim to have the DVD work even when offline.
Is it possible to make use of a locally installed URL in its place?

2. If we can't get a local URL set up, who owns the broken URL:
http://giv-wps.uni-muenster.de:8080/

Can we either get it back online, or alternatively, find a more stable
URL to replace it with?