[Live-demo] Booting from OSGEOLive USB flash drive issue

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 12:09:18 PST 2012

Hi Alex,
Anything holding you back from getting your USB wisdom put together in a
wiki within the next 24 to 48 hours, with the intent that we move it
into an updated USB Quickstart page before we put out this release.
Alternatively, you may prefer to just update the USB quickstart directly.

I'm happy to review the quickstart as soon as you write it.

(Eye on the clock, we are in our final week before release)

>>> http://live.osgeo.org