[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live 5.5 final countdown

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 10:24:22 PST 2012

Hi,

The translations within the OSGeoLive projects are handled by the
translation teams and not the projects themselves.

In case you see differences between english version of a document and a
translated version is because the translation team did not apply the
changes on time for this build. This is expected since translations are
kind of rolling within the project and not all languages have completed
100%. We try to keep overviews updated, but this is not always possible
for all languages.

I suggest that if you have some available time to update the German
version of the openjump overview, it would be a valuable contribution to
both openjump and osgeolive.

Perhaps a member of the German translation team could give us the status
of the German translations.

Regards,
Angelos