[Live-demo] Re: OSGeo-Live 5.5 final countdown - German translations

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 11:31:43 PST 2012

Thankyou for the German translations.

Lars,
FYI, the process for updating the versions numbers in the spreadsheet is
explained here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Translate#Update_status_sheet_version_numbers
I've just updated it now. I can see all German Project Overviews have
been translated and the Spanish only the have nc_dataset left to translate.