[Live-demo] Re: Upload MapWindow installer

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 05:59:33 PST 2012

Hi Paul,

Reading through the logs, I can see that Alex has already created the
downloader for MapWindow.
We had a small issue with Windows installers in RC2, but now I am
rebuilding the iso image (RC2.1) and I see MapWindow in it.

If you want to propose another installer from the one found in your
Downloads section, please let us know.

Regards,
Angelos

--