[Live-demo] OpenJUMP and OpenJDK

Michaël Michaud michael.michaud at free.fr
Mon Jan 2 12:27:38 PST 2012

Hi Cameron,

Hopefully, OpenJUMP 1.5 will be ready by the end of the week.
Several users report problems for OpenJUMP + OpenJDK 1.6 embedded in
Ubuntu 11.04 (see below).
These problems are solved with OpenJDK1.7 though.
Can you confirm that the osgeo-live-dvd will switch to OpenJDK 1.7, not
1.6 ?

Thanks,

Michaël