[Live-demo] Request for access to SVN

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 04:01:30 PST 2012

Hi all, I'd like to contribute *MapWindow GIS* to OSGeo-Live. Could I
please get access to subversion. My osgeo-user id is: *pmeems*.

I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.
The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:

   -         Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
   for Quickstarts
   -         Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project
   Overviews
   -         A version of LGPL for install scripts (we have a Windows-only
   installer)
   -         One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed
   applications (we use MPLv1.1)

Prof. Dan Ames and I have been talking to Cameron Shorter already.
We're now focusing on the Quick Guide.

Thanks,

Paul

 *Paul Meems *